Monday, December 26, 2011

Happy Holidays!

Christmas and New Years are always kind of rough for me in real life and though I found friendship and things to do in second life this year, the roughness stayed with me. I hope anyone who comes by and reads this has a better time than I did. Meanwhile, I did get the chance for a little dress up so here's a couple snap.

The gown is Lauren from Morea Style.
The hair is Alicia in light blonde 04 from Burley
The skin is May Sunkissed from Al Vulo
Shape is Nelly From Salt and Pepper - modded
Makeup Layers are - coal and red eyeshadow from Elymode, Vamp Glam lipstick from Pink Fuel and Venetian Red Mizu Lip gloss from Mock Cosmetics.
The hairbase I'm wearing is from Truth, Champagne
Jewelry is the Stars of Syn set from Zuri Rayna
Nails are from Mandala, extra long set for women
Pose is from Olive Juice

No comments:

Post a Comment