Monday, January 2, 2012

So Bummed Out Right Now :/

I hope you all had a good New Years, none the less.

Here's what's got me upset. I downloaded the new update for Exodus and everything was pretty good, but I go to take pictures and I get these lines, really faint but there across the picture in squares and I'm also having trouble getting good details on things like jewelry.

So do not want. But I don't really think it's the viewer, except maybe the lines thing. I think it's something i'm setting wrong but I don't know what it is. Sigh.

I have to go out and do some shopping and stuff like that. Don't want to do that either. At any rate, here's one picture I was semi happy with and the credits.

 


This outfit comes in separates so you can wear both pieces with other things. Both are from Fishy Strawberry and I just love the comfy look and great color. The skirt is called the Aragon Skirt and the top is called Lace Details top. I think I tried to buy out the shop there when I went!

This skin is new to me, called Emma from Lara Hurley skins and it's in the Tan Natural. (I also bought the same skin in the pale because i liked it so much)  I have one complaint about Lara Hurley skins and that is that she does not give you a cleavage skin but rather a cleavage layer. Cleavage layers are okay but they do take up space you could be using for lipstick or hair base or something.

I've been reading a lot of blogs recently and I found out about Dura Hair from one of them, naturally I had to see for myself. This is a cute and simple updo called Dura Girl 22 in blonde.

I went on a "Casual" Jewelry hunt the last few days and ended up, among other places, at Je Suis and I just fell in love with several pieces from there. This is the Aimee Necklace and Earrings. They are totally texture change on the color of the hearts, color of the metal, color of the cords, really a lot of bang for the Lindens.

And finally, I took advantage of the vip half price sale at Purrfect 10 and got several items, these are the Persephone boots in white.


Full credits:
Skin - Emma Natural Tan - Lara Hurley Skins
Shape - Salt and Pepper - Nelly - modded
Hair - Dura Hair - Dura Girl 22 Blonde
Eyes - Fashism - Celtic Green
Clothing - Fishy Strawberry Aragon Skirt and Lace Details Top in Turquoise
Shoes - Purrfect 10 - Persephone boots in white
Jewelry - Je Suis - Aimee necklace and earrings
Makeup Layers - Boom - Love my Eyes - Liner and Mascara - Thick and Mock Cosmetics - Bella Vetro Gloss in Blush
Prim Lashes - Damned - My Perfect Lashes
Pose - Purple Poses

No comments:

Post a Comment